- The diagonal lines and the perspective are what drew me to this scene – they result in a great sense of depth.
- Also like the pattern that repeats into the distance, and how this is broken by the person, who is big enough to recognise but not close enough to be the subject.
- I had another version without any people in, but it lacked interest.
- In processing, I cropped to the widescreen format, which gives a move-like feeling.
- I also increased the contrast and desaturated the colours.
- Sony A7s
- 35 mm
- 1/60 sec